The RemTECH Awards are developed by IMTC Conferences in partnership with Mohr World Consulting and Yokip Consulting to showcase the most innovative and outstanding technological solutions designed to improve remittance services worldwide. Welcoming newcomers and veterans alike, we want to foster an environment of collaboration to streamline cross-border money transfers and better serve the migrants, expats, and businesses who rely on them.
Entrants must choose one of the following categories as their Main Category, they will also have the chance to choose a Secondary Category per entry: End-User Experience, B2B Solution (Back-Office Solution/ FX Management/ Treasury/ Customer Service), Compliance Innovation (RegTech/ KYC/ AML/ CTF), Remittances for Social Impact, Innovation for Africa, Remittance Synergies, Innovation in Time of Crisis and Popularity Vote. Click in each category for more information.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Innovations that contribute to development, benefit the market ecosystem and improve transparency, speed, cost and reliability for the companies and end-users that send and receive remittances every day.
- Entries can be projects, services, products, research, programs, campaigns, or activities released AFTER June 30, 2017.
- Aspects of entries relating before this date will not be accepted. However, entries may still be in concept or pilot phase to-date.
- Businesses, organizations, collectives, and individuals of all-levels of establishment from anywhere in the world are welcomed to apply.
BECOME A PARTNER
Support innovation in remittances through technology by supporting the RemTECH Awards 2020. Get visibility from the International Money Transfer, Remittances & Cross-Border Payments Industry.
- Logo Placement on event website and on all event marketing materials
- Announcement of the Partnership in Newsletter
- Announcement of the Partnership in Social Media
- The presence of partner’s logo and/or company name in a special online marketing campaign promoting the RemTECH Awards
- The placement of partner’s logo and/or company name in the Awards related promotions and marketing material.
- A partner may be able to nominate a judge for the Independent Judging Panel
The RemTECH Awards ceremony will be hosted at the first virtual IMTC WORLD 2020 conference. The RemTECH Awards are aligned with the GFRID 2020 vision & objectives, committed to raising awareness about the power of innovation, facilitating dialogue between entrepreneurs, international organizations and governments to promote collaboration on the contribution of migrant remittances to development by building partnerships to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).