On its third year, the RemTECH Awards are developed by IMTC Conferences in partnership with Mohr World Consulting and Yokip Consulting to showcase the most innovative and outstanding technological solutions designed to improve remittance services worldwide. Welcoming newcomers and veterans alike, we want to foster an environment of collaboration to streamline cross-border money transfers and better serve the migrants, expats, and businesses who rely on them.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Innovations that contribute to development, benefit the market ecosystem and improve transparency, speed, cost and reliability for the companies and end-users that send and receive remittances every day.
- Entries can be projects, services, products, research, programs, campaigns, or activities released AFTER June 30, 2016.
- Aspects of entries relating before this date will not be accepted. However, entries may still be in concept or pilot phase to-date.
- Businesses, organizations, collectives, and individuals of all-levels of establishment from anywhere in the world are welcomed to apply.
BECOME A PARTNER
Support innovation in remittances through technology by supporting the RemTECH Awards 2019. Get visibility from the International Money Transfer, Remittances & Cross-Border Payments Industry.
- Logo Placement on event website and on all event marketing materials
- Announcement of the Partnership in Newsletter
- Announcement of the Partnership in Social Media
- The presence of partner’s logo and/or company name in a special online marketing campaign promoting the RemTECH Awards
- Discounts on IMTC and The Blockchain Series events
- A partner may be able to nominate a judge for the Independent Judging Panel