Welcome to the RemTECH 2019 ballot. Below you will see all of our entries for the 6 categories: Remittances for Social Impact, Compliance Innovation, End-User Experience, Technology Innovation, B2B Solution, and Remittance Synergies. They are denoted in each entry. There are also areas for you to score them on the following criteria:
- Originality, Creativity & Intent
- Functionality & Technical Qualities (how well does it work?)
- Ease of Use & Adoption (impact on end-user experience)
- Game-changer (potential impact in category and industry)
- Implementation & Performance (go-to-market strategy and entries with track record will be rewarded)
- Sustainability & Potential for Growth (sound business model and market opportunity)
A nine-point scale will be used where 1 = Exceptionally Poor (the lowest score), 2 = Poor, 3 = Weak, 4 = Low-Average, 5 = Average, 6 = High-Average, 7 = Strong / Good, 8 = Excellent, 9 = Exceptionally excellent (the highest score). Please provide in the appropriate space.
There is also a comment box available. This is where you can note the use of your single Judge’s Mention. Please write what you’d like the award to be called and why in the space provided.
You will have to flip between this page and the Entries Page to view all the RemTECH Award 2019 submissions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com. Please remember to save often, which you’ll see a button available in each entry box. Have fun!